Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which brand of eye shadow do you like?

What stays on the longest and has the best color? I like pinks and purples. Please dont give me any expensive brands!! Walmart stuff onlyWhich brand of eye shadow do you like?
covergirl has a rly pretty purlple called violet and its only 3 50. they have pinks too but my fave pink is by the company jane they have it at most drugstores for around 3-4 dollars its called prom queenWhich brand of eye shadow do you like?
Cover Girl %26amp; MAC Report Abuse

Revlon then Iman. If you can afford these shadows you can try MAC. The shadows are only $13.50. They last forever and the color selection is awesome. Unless you wash these off or do some serious rubbing it is not coming off.
I love MAC -- But you said NO EXPENSIVE STUFF (which isn't that expensive anyway). But when I buy wall-mart it is MAX, covergirl, or Loreal (sp?).
Forget the eyeshadow....use a primer. Is about $12 and you can use it with any eyeshadow. It makes the eyeshadow color stands out and last longer. You just put it on as a base then apply the eyeshadow. I don't apply eyeshadow without it, especially light colors like pinks and blues
I like MAC also but it is expensive but cover girl,maybellene, and lorelle are some great substitutes shadows when you can't afford MAC. Also the quality is good it stays on all day, also I love Lorelle lipsticks they have great quality colors.
I LOVE Covergirl! That's the only makeup I wear.
At christmas, I get a set of makeup and the shadows stay on all day, but here's the trick. Apply your foundation a little heavily on your eyelids, then before it dries completely put on the shadow. It doesn't matter what kind of shadow, it will stay all day....or mine does. And I still have to use makeup remover to get it off. The foundation I use is Revlon Color Stay. It works great for me.
black, purple, blue, purple, pink, and all the colors, orange.
I LOVE Max Factor. u can probobly get it at Walmart, but I know that they have it at Osco. The colors r amazing, much better than Mac. They hove tons of the pink and purple pallets. Don't try Mac, they r expensive, and just take your money, for products that aren't that much better than drugstore, and certainly aren't better than Max. Try Preneire Pink, Compass Rose, and Vintage Vixen.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans