Monday, November 30, 2009

Can wearing eye make-up (eye liner, eye shadow, etc) can you get pimples on your eyelid area from it?

I don't know about a pimple, but you can definitely get a Stye or Pink Eye, which is even worse.Can wearing eye make-up (eye liner, eye shadow, etc) can you get pimples on your eyelid area from it?
Yes you can, so wash very carefully when taking it off to get it all.Can wearing eye make-up (eye liner, eye shadow, etc) can you get pimples on your eyelid area from it?
Yes.


Use makeup that doesn't clog pores?
sometimes make-up can make you break out. so yes
I have been wearing eyeliner and eye shadow since I was 13, and I'm 27 now and never had a pimple on my eyelid, or even that close to it. I started out with the cheap stuff, and sometimes even now I still may buy a 99 cent eyeliner pencil. I don't have any complaints, and I'm a faithful make-up wearer. Back then I sometimes would even sleep with it on, but you have to remember that everyones skin is different, some have oily skin, and some dry, so it depends on the person. Now that I'm older, and have more knowledge about it, I know to wash it off before going to sleep so that I'm not cloging my pores and not contributing to infecting my eyes.
Not if you use good quality products and take the time to remove it before going to bed.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans