Monday, November 30, 2009

I have dark brown eyes, what eye shadow/liner makes brown eyes pop?

I really don't like my eyes...brown is so common and boring...


I want them to look better, so what eye shadow or liner colors look best with brown eyes?I have dark brown eyes, what eye shadow/liner makes brown eyes pop?
Brown Eyes: This basic color is soft and pretty, and is just a pure chocolate color. This is probably the most common color to get for your eyes in genetics. It loves it鈥檚 metallic鈥檚 so try bronzes, pale gold, and slick grey. Also, try out delicious amounts of plum, purple, magenta, lavender, and dark tones of purple.





Try bronze, golds and beautiful metallics as shadows.


Purples, plums, etc as liner.





Together these two can make a cute look.I have dark brown eyes, what eye shadow/liner makes brown eyes pop?
I also have brown eyes and I know that I like to use reddish browns and plum colors. Also, if you want your eyes to appear bigger, instead of putting black eyeliner on the bottom waterline, put white eyeliner. I know it sounds crazy, but I guarantee, no one will notice the white eyeliner but it will certainly make your eyes appear bigger. Black eyeliner doesn't really make all eyes 'pop', it makes them appear smaller. I would go for plums and reddish browns-- and also white eyeliner!
I love my brown eyes! They may be common, but I think they are so beautiful and exotic looking, not to mention mysterious. ;) Anyway, gold and bronze shadows and liners would look look really good with your eye color. For more information, see the source below. It gives you a lot of information on how to enhance your eye color, with products that have been tested and worked well on brown eyes. Good luck, and appreciate your beautiful eyes!
buy a light green shadow. and just a regular black eyeliner. black makes everything pop and green goes gr8 with brown eyes. ESPETIALY THAT YOU HAVE GREEN IN YOUR EYES TOO.
i think an olive green eye shadow will make your eyes stand out, or maybe a deep purple?x


can you please answer mine?x


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
well you have really pretty eye colors so since i know about make up i would say dark green will pop your eyes, soft shiny brown and always line your top lids with liquid liner. it will look sexy and classy
Purple is the OMG color and blue, green and maybe brown.
Browns, golds, maybe a little bit of greens and some deep pink would do you wonders, chica :)
plums and purples will really make your eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans