Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye shadow would I use?

I have brown hair, green eyes, light skin but I dont know what color eye shadow would work for me.


I usually like my make up natural looking.


But I want to try something new. I like to have it match what i'm wearing but I dont know what colors would really go with me.


Help please.What eye shadow would I use?
It really depends on your complexion. is your skin tone warm or cold (yellow or red)? i think purples and certain blues set green eyes on fire, but it really depends on your skin's hue to decide a choice that is best.What eye shadow would I use?
Purples and bronze would go good with your hair and eye color and tone.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
hazel/bronze /lilac colour will bring out your green eyes.Bobbi brown counters can help you get a pretty look that is quite natural. MAC also allows you to play /experiment with colours. Plum Dressing (eyeshadow looks good on any eye colour .) by MAC.
I say light to medium browns with medium plum purple on the crease. also i find expensive pink by MAC work on almost anyone!
Purple tones bring out green eyes really well


you should also try some really light pink blush
i have similar coloring as you, and i usually just use a medium brown shade, and sometimes gold in the inner corners.





i like using purples/violets too.
Your eyeshadow should always be a complimentary color to your eyes. bronze and plums or purples are two great colors for green eyes. Check out Mary Kay's website - they will pick out a whole color pallette for you based on a few questions.....www.marykay.com/tkeagy


Good luck :)
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans