Monday, November 30, 2009

I have Hazel eyes, what colours of eyeliner or eye shadow would work look best?

I also have hazel eyes and for me, I have found that green and brown are the best eye shadows and as for the eyeliner,dark brown...I have Hazel eyes, what colours of eyeliner or eye shadow would work look best?
I find that a smoky brown, navy blue, or plain black looks best on my hazel eyes.I have Hazel eyes, what colours of eyeliner or eye shadow would work look best?
I think black eyeliner with green eye shadow would look really good with hazel eyes...
light purple or sea-foam green eyeshadows


grey eyeliner
yellow eyeshadow relly complament my boy friends eyes with a touch of purple eye liner and blue mascra
Bring out your hazel eyes with expertly coordinated shadows, soft pencil liner and lengthening mascara. Hazel shades enhance your eye color鈥攑inks and blacks make it pop for a stunning, intensified hazel!





Use the shadow, liner and mascara together for your most intensified look.








go to almay.com, they have a line specificly for each eye color, you can get it at any store.
First of all, it has more to do with what type of skin tone you have; are you a Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring... that's how the colors you can wear are determined.


Go to a reputable cosmetics store and ask to see a knowledgeable consultant.


A knowledgeable consultant will know exactly what you mean, (and need!).
What ever you like.
It's really according to what shade of Hazel....if it is more of a blue shade then you should go with browns.....or blues.


If it is more of a brown hazel then you should go with browns/purples.


(By purple I don't mean caked on clown looking stuff, I mean shaded)
Hi, I am a makeup artist and I work in television in Los Angeles. Hazel eyes are great cuz you can do many different things with them. I use these 3 the most. Stila is the brand and I use powder as it never runs (in tv that is especially important) the colors are Java (brown is the opposite side of the color spectrum to green and blue so it makes it pop) Storm makes it piercing/natural and cool. Ebony..makes it more evening and dramatic. Good luck.
I have hazel eyes and i wear gold eyeshadow with black eyeliner, sometimes i wear green eyeshadow with green eyeliner if i am wearing a green top, you could use purple eyeshadow too, hope this helps you?
Go with an eyeliner that is brown or a violet-pink color - those will really make your eyes stand out. The same colors apply with eyeshadow - brown, violet-pink or even a green color will look good. As far as mascara (sorry, I know you really didn't ask), brown mascara really makes hazel eyes glow. Ever since I switched from black to brown, I've gotten a lot of compliments about bigger, brigher eyes. Good luck!
green!
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans