Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find Lancome Maquiriche Platinum and Misty Mink discontinued eye shadow?

If there is one near you try a ';Designer Fragrances and Cosmetic Company'; store at an outlet mall. The link below has the locations.





http://www.outletbound.com/cgi-bin/stores_by_name.cgi?StoreName=Designer%20Fragrances%20%26amp;%20Cosmetics%20Co.





Designer Fragrances is the outlet for Loreal (owns Lancome) and they carry a lot of this type of thing.





The other cosmetic outlet is called The Cosmetic Company. They are Estee Lauder brands.





If one is not near you try calling them. Upon occasion I have had luck with sending a check first and then the individual store will ship the item.





I had Misty Mink and it was a pretty color. I hope you find one!Does anyone know where I can find Lancome Maquiriche Platinum and Misty Mink discontinued eye shadow?
I just saw this misty mink on e-bay-hope this helps. Report Abuse
Does anyone know where I can find Lancome Maquiriche Platinum and Misty Mink discontinued eye shadow?
Ever try Ebay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans