Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eye shadow/eyeliner should i use...........?

I have hazel green eyes and brown hair





What eye shadow and eyeliner combos. would make my eyes come out the most?What color eye shadow/eyeliner should i use...........?
I have your exact description; brown hair and hazel eyes. What makes my eyes come out the most is a dark brown, sort of like a dusky black.





I use black eyeliner, and I look very nice in it.





Good luck!What color eye shadow/eyeliner should i use...........?
Plums and greens can really make hazel green eyes pop. For everyday looks, roses and lighter purples also work great. Eyeliner should compliment those colors, so the best colors of eyeliner would be plum/dark purple or dark brown. Many cosmetic companies also make color mascara, and it's really simple to add that as well as the eyeliner to really define your eyes.





I've found that the combinations Almay cosmetics makes work exceptionally well, and they take the guess work out of it entirely. You can always check out their display at your local drugstore or Walmart to see what colors they suggest and buy your favorite brand if you don't want to use Almay makeup.





Have fun experimenting!





EDIT: the eye shadow you choose doesn't have to match your clothes as long as it goes with your eyes. It's like artwork: you don't frame a picture in mats that go with your room's decor; you choose the mats based on what colors are in the picture itself.





I highly recommend skipping black eye liner. It's too dark for most women. You can use dark brown (which is practically black) and it will go with the brown eye shadow well. If it were me, I'd skip the brown eye shadow, since it's not the best color for hazel green eyes. Brown really is best with dark hazel and brown eyes.
I would use a plum liner and smudge it (blend it) and then black mascara. The plum will make your eyes look greener and the black will make them look lighter.





I wish I could see the end result! It would be so pretty!
here are some make up tips that might help:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBwcJh5Q8Ho
i say teal i liner and like a tan or brown eye shadow





i love teal eyeliner its so cute! do brown or tan shadow so you wont make your eye too bright or over-do your makeup
umm..black eyeliner..cuz it goes w/ anything but eyeshadows you could wear a gold, silver..or purple :) hope it helps!
I have hazel green eyes and black hair and I find metallic pink makes my eyes pop, or metallic bronze or matte brown if you want a nice more muted look...both with black liquid liner
black eyeliner silver green eyeshadow
Purple all they way, start out light then get darker
Purple, tans, pinks
black eyeliner


pink or brown eye sahdow
http://www.eyeslipsface.com





go here =D
light purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans