Saturday, November 28, 2009

Makeup//Cosmetics Experts! What eye shadow colour would work on me?

Details of me:





I have dark brown hair.


Dark brown eyes.


Medium shade skin


Medium sized eyes.


Round to Oval shape face.


light freckles


front hair bangs








What coulor eye shadow would work for me? I want a simple look not those bright stand out ';look at me'; looks and I don't want people to make it look too obvious that Im wearing eye shadowMakeup//Cosmetics Experts! What eye shadow colour would work on me?
You would probably look really good wearing brown's. I recently just got new eyeshadow and it's covergirl number 105 it has brown a lighter skin tone color and a whitish color. I use all 3 of these. I do half the little brush the dark brown half the skin tone color nd a little white next to the skin tone color; start at the crease and do the eyelid then go up it blends really well and I love it. Hope i helped =]Makeup//Cosmetics Experts! What eye shadow colour would work on me?
Probably a brown color with flecks of gold in it for a little bit of shimmer.
gold!!





get a very light, creamy gold color for the day time. it'll blend lovely with your hair and eyes.





then get a really sparkley one for night time, it'll be gorgeous
I would do one of these:


-Gold


-Sparkly white


-Brown


-a pretty green





Hope these help :)
nuetral.. earthtones.. browns, golds.. touch of green at the end of lid if you want to try green... light makeup.. nothing dark... you want to look as natural as possible if you wear eyeliner make it dark brown... now.. I wear black mascara alot.. but i really love the brown mascara as well.. black stands out more which is good if you have big bright eyes... hope I have helped you at least a little.. smile.. take care and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans