Monday, November 30, 2009

Where Can I get Great Eye Shadow Brushes without Spending alot???

I'm pretty cheap :O( I think the mac ones are pretty expensive. I keep losing them. Is their anything comprable to great brushes at a low price or are they that much for a good reason?Where Can I get Great Eye Shadow Brushes without Spending alot???
I know this is going to sound weird, but paint brushes are just about the same thing as the MAC ones, except they are way cheaper. Watch this video. Its explains everything.Where Can I get Great Eye Shadow Brushes without Spending alot???
in my town revlon makeup brushes are on clearance at the local longs drugs,you may be able to find them on clearance at a store near you.
Sonia at Target. They really are worth the few dollars they cost.
wal-mart


target...
Yes, Sonia Kashuk for Target DEFINITELY. I bought an eyeshadow brush by her a few years back, and it still is soft and has all its bristles and works just like the day I got it.
Sonia Kashuk makes very good makeup brushes at great prices. They are available at Target!
i just buy mine with the eye shadow theyre cheaper that way and theyre just as good as the ones you buy seperately
Try your local Longs. The Longs here has great makeup brush sets, near the actual makeup selection. My sister and mom use them and wont use anything else! They are only like $10 or so for the whole set.. which is actually a really good deal for 5 brushes :D
Sally's Beauty Supply has a nice variety and you can buy only the ones that you want instead of a set that may not be used entirely.


Don't be like me, I paid $22 for one eye shadow brush at Mac.... it is awesome, but I bought some at Sally's for $3 a piece and they were great!! Hope that helps!
Target have decent ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans