Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am mixed and I have blue eyes. What color of eye shadow should I use?

light blue, purple, or goldI am mixed and I have blue eyes. What color of eye shadow should I use?
None! Sooooo eighties!!!!I am mixed and I have blue eyes. What color of eye shadow should I use?
it don't matter,girl!


Go ahead and use whatever color you'd like.


I've gor brown eyes and it's not about the color,if you apply it nice it doesn't matter.





Good luck!





Still don't know?





Go to youtube and type in:





how to apply eyeshadow,


smokey eyes,


etc.





a whole lot of videos is gonna show up,they will show you step by step how to,it's free too!





GOOD LUCK:)
Try Almay's make up for blue eyes...I use the one for brown eyes and I love it.








Here are some good books to help you out: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cdohm84_W0鈥?/a>
Hey honey





for an everyday look, i suggest a smidge of grey eyeliner. This will make blue eyes pop!





But for evenings or clubbing etc experiment. Because blue eyes can easily fade into the background if you use lots of different colours, use a light grey or black to outline your eye.





You dont want to hide the blue, you want to emphasize it. So try lots of browns, caramels, blues, greys, blacks to first get the hang of applying eyeliner and shadow, then start to try it with different clour eyeshadow.





Remember to ALWAYS blend the colours, and never use dark colour on the inner part of your lid, it closes the eye and hides the colour of the iris.





Good luck
The best colour to go with light coloured eyes, like blue, is gold. Bronze looks good too.





If you want to go for something real cool, use gold, blending with a paler shimmer, then a little bit of darkish blue along the bottom of your eyelid then brush a tiny bit of gold along your bottom lashes. plus eye liner and mascara of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans