Monday, November 30, 2009

Keeping glittery eye shadow in place?

So I bought Urban Decays eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, which is a super glittery version of the original. I put my Primer on (Urban Decay Primer Potion) but within an hour the color remained but the specks were all over my cheeks.





Whats a good way to keep heavy glitter in place? Any special products?





Thanxs.Keeping glittery eye shadow in place?
Well, I actually put on cream shadow after my primer (same one) as none of my shadows, both expensive and cheap, stick onto the lid with only the primer.


I wear some with shimmer and the cream shadow helps the shimmer stay on the lid. You could try that.


Also, make sure you tap off all excess shadow before applying it, as the fallout could be because you have too much on.Keeping glittery eye shadow in place?
You might have too much on the brush. Try tapping off the excess, then apply.





Or try wetting the brush, then apply the eyeshadow like you normally would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans