Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can you use eye shadow as an eye liner?

I'm thinking about using eye liner soon. But I don't want to use too much and I don't think I could use liquid or a pencil. I was hoping to just use an eye liner brush and apply a powder/eye shadow.


Is that possible?Can you use eye shadow as an eye liner?
Yes you can!





I do it all the time for a lighter and fresher look.





Take a flat liner brush and dip it in some water. Dip it into your eyeshadow, and apply! It will make it creamier, and last longer. Remember, pencil is quite easy to use! I love it because it lasts a lot longer and looks brighter and better. Try going to the drugstore and by a few liners. Test them out and keep trying till you get a hang of it.Can you use eye shadow as an eye liner?
Of course you can, I rarely use actual eyeliners,I just use a dark eye shadow, for me it has a much more natural look and I have better control, most of the time I just use a small angles paintbrush but when i want the liquid look you can either get a liquid transformer ( I use this one by Ben Nye http://www.norcostco.com/liquiset.aspx) or you can use wetting drops for contacts
I just use eyeshadow, and use it as eyeliner.


It's sparkly black, and it just makes it already gives it that smokey/smudgey look that i love. i dont buy eyeliner anymore. i just buy awesome eyeshadows and just apply a little on the tip of the sponge applicator. just as good as eyeliner.
When I first started wearing make-up, I didn't have eyeliner, but I had black eyeshadow, so I just used the little sponge thing, it worked just as well, I never told anyone and they thought it was eyeliner. But trust me, using real eyeliner is much better, when you're ready.
first of all i think you should expirement a little with liquid and pencil eye liners and see if u like any..but its possible to use eyeshadow instead by mixing it with a little bit of watter.
yea of course!





mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Sure, U can do whatevr U want. Dnt look 2 others 4 personal opinions like th@, U'll just end up lookin like evry1 else. B creative! ^_^
yes, use an eyeliner brush '


you can get it at any drugstore
it may be harder to do and not look rite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans