Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help me find a pretty silver eye shadow that's not blueish, pleease?

I'm looking for a silver, shiny-ish eye shadow, but every one I try turns out with a blueish tint to it :-[ It might just look that way because my eyes are blue. But I want one that really stands out, maybe like a creme or something. I'd prefer a medium gray/silver but any shade you can suggest is fine. I want it to be shiny too. Any suggestions?? Thank you so much :-]Help me find a pretty silver eye shadow that's not blueish, pleease?
Loreal HIP Eyeshadow Duo in Platinum has an awesome Silver shadow. No bluish tint at all. Very pigmented. Use a bit of Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base and you're all set.Help me find a pretty silver eye shadow that's not blueish, pleease?
I was gonna say L'Oreal HIP too, haha. It's VERY bright, practically like putting tin foil on your eyelids haha. Also, Urban Decay has a good silver, the shade is called Uzi, but it's reeeaally glittery, and I find it falls onto my face and clothes sometimes haha.
Silver Ring by MAC is a very true silver! I would totally recommend it. The MAC eyeshadows are a little pricey (around $14) but they will last you forever, so it really is a good investment.
Tesco Own Brand.





Very Silvery, Very Glitzy, Very Nice.





Buy It.





X
Yeah try claire's or Loreal's HIP, Covergirl and, Maybelline. they all work great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans