Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eye shadow would match?

I just bought a royal blue dress from my prom and I was wondering what eye shadow would look good. I have tan skin and dark brown eyes and black hair.What color eye shadow would match?
do a smokey eye with like dark greys and maybe a feathery black color in the crease, or dark browns instead of greys and blacks, or do like a smokey look with a dark blue color around your eyeliner or just use it on your lid and not any higher so you won't look drag queenish. i wish i could show you its hard to text it. or use like a smokey eye and then a navy blue eye liner. all that will look good. i buy my eye shadows from revlon. I heard mac was good but never tried it. I use make foundation and smashbox everything else but i like revlon eyeshadows. they last long and are cheap for like a one night deal.What color eye shadow would match?
Tan skiin..


what colour stands out more to your skin?.


Like, if you put blue into it, would it stand out?


Because i was thinking, like, do a thin layer of black liquid eyeliner and add the tail however it suit you. (if you get me). And add blue eyeshadows. or maybe silver eyeliner and just trace it a bit on top off the black eyeliner.





I mainly put liquid eyeliner. the thin brush one and add a bit whatever eyeliner pencil colours to trace it. well, that what I did for my formal last year ^^.
accessorize in gold. Silver won't look quite as good., put some gold jewellery on and line your eyes with navy, then put some shimmery gold eye shadow above the line. Careful not to over apply though, just a little.
ANY OTHER ACCESORIES UR GONNA WEAR??


BLUE, TEAL, AND LIKE ANY KIND OF BLUE GOES WELL WITH LIKE GOLD..


A YELLOWISH/GOLDISH ON UR EYES WOULD LOOK FAB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans