Saturday, November 28, 2009

Smokey Eye Shadow Set, can anyone tell me which brand this is?

It was advertised on the LK show, it is a pallete, and when you lift up the lid, it gives step by step instructions on how to do it? It was very expensive, I think the brand may have been stilla, but I couldnt find it when I looked.





any ideas?Smokey Eye Shadow Set, can anyone tell me which brand this is?
go to www.coastalscents.com they have great make-up in just about everycolor. there 28 piece eye shadow neutral pallet is great.





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>Smokey Eye Shadow Set, can anyone tell me which brand this is?
Yes ma'am it is Stilla ! I love that kit. There is also Sephora and some other ones .The Stilla brand is called Smoky Eye Talking Palette . You can also find more smoking eyes palettes at Sephora.com , but Personally Stilla and Sephora brand are the best.
visit the following url

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans