Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Color eye shadow will make my eyes pop?

I have green eyes and i am not every good at putting on eye shadow that make my eyes pop. but I don't know how to make them pop what color makes green-ish blue eyes pop?





http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm310/___Shawty___/GoodBadpiksofme242.jpgWhat Color eye shadow will make my eyes pop?
Green eyes, like yours, naturally pop with purples and blues go with brown. Maybe purple crease and brown right by the eye. I think that would look awesome. To me your eyes look more green, so PURPLES. and golds, too.What Color eye shadow will make my eyes pop?
Shades of brown, violet, or pink.. Green eyes are really a fantastic color for eyeshadow... lucky girl.
navy blue eyeliner
purples, browns, greens, and red (youll look like you got punched in the eye though)
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans