Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eye shadow best fit me?

I'm Asian. Fair skin.


My eyes are brown...but they're actually a little lighter (kinda more transparent than other people?) so...really really light brown.What color eye shadow best fit me?
im asian too


for asians, i think that colors that pop such as green or blue make them look kinda whorey unless they use a very small amount of it


in my opinion, the smokey natural look looks best on us. so brown eyeshadowWhat color eye shadow best fit me?
green or pink (vibrant colors)





but not alot, maybe a line because no offence asians dont look that good with a lot of eyeshadow
Absolutely pink or purple. Pink will bring out any lighter flex of golf, and purple will warm up the brown.
deep green with chocolate brown liner
maybe like a deeper shade of green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans