Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color should my eye shadow be?

maybe this wil help: my eyes are dark brownish, and I sometimes wear glasses with dark blue frame!What color should my eye shadow be?
For brown eyes, some accent colors are greens, bronzes, blues, and gold. One of the best colors would be a plum color. If you wear a deep gold eyeshadow with plum eyeliner and a black mascara, your eyes will pop. To play it up a little bit, try a blue mascara and a bronze or green eyeshadow. Whatever you decide to try, these colors will always make your eye color pop! Have fun!!! :DDWhat color should my eye shadow be?
I would use maybe a light green.The reason why is because I read some where that it makes your eyes pop and I tried it out and it worked for me.You can get green eye shadow anywere.They have a cheap kind at CVS so I recomand getting it there.I think Brown would be good on you since your eyes are brown and many celeb. girls wear brown eye shadow.If you don't like those colors and you want diffrent colors I would go with bronzes, blues, and gold,or pink.I would always use Brown or Black eyeliner and Mascara.
a smokey, gray eye would look amazing on you. go on youtube for some tutorials


heres one i really liked


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCgQrAJf鈥?/a>
I would say green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans