Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I get my eye shadow to show up more?

I have purple, pink, and turquoise colors that I can't use because I can't get them dark enough to show up and look really awesome. Even using more than 2 layers doesn't make the colors look deep enough. Any ideas of how to get the color to show better?How can I get my eye shadow to show up more?
Firstly you can try applying them with a mixing medium or base.Dont want to buy one?Make it yourself..1/4 part glycerin+3/4 parts purified water.


OR


Apply a base..like Urban Decay Primer Potion or NYX Jumbo eye pencils.





This steps will adds the vibrancy of your eyeshadow and it also helps it adhere better.


Also,I have added a lick for you to see how to make a mixing medium.This is very helpful and is also the cheapest way to solve your problem:)





Good luck!!!How can I get my eye shadow to show up more?
Wet the brush/applicator before applying. Make a paste out of the eyeshadow and water. It will be very, very dark, just like it is in the compact.
Put moisturiser on them before you apply it and also maybe use liquid eyeline for a nice bold effect and use mascara aswell..!
Use an eyeshadow primer such as Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
put moisturizer on your eye lids then put the eye shadow on.
Put cover up make-up on your eyes first -- gently and lightly.
I would say maybe try finding a different brand because those are not working for you
change the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans