Monday, November 30, 2009

I have blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin...what color eye shadow would suit me best?

I have tried light purple and it looks ok but i want something to make my eyes popI have blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin...what color eye shadow would suit me best?
go with out the make up I bet you look stunningI have blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin...what color eye shadow would suit me best?
A really deep charcoal or stone gray.
try 3 shads of blue eye shadow. apply the lightst colour all over the lid then apply the medium colour to the crease of your eye lid and blend well then apply the darkst colour to the lash line. try almay for blue eyes it really makes your eyes pop
blue are black
I have blue eyes, brown hair, and fair skin as well. I have found that browns and greys look the best on me.
you should use brown. the colors will contrast against your eyes and it will match youur hair. you should put dark brown low near your eyelashes and make it lihter as you go to the eyebrow bone
you sound just like me, except for my eyes are more green. I would try a silvery color (that's a cool color for light skin tones) and maybe for a more dramatic look, add a darker color to the crease of your eye! Whatever you do, stay away from anything ';orangey'; or ';rust'; colored because those are for warm complected people with olive like skin and it will totally wash out your complexion!
The best color eyeshadow to use on blue eyes is actually plum colors, purple shades usually bring out blue eyes. light blue eyeshadows and brown shadows are very good choices for blue eyes also.
taupe, light gray, pink.


for something more ';dramatic'; try a lilac





P.S. to make blue eyes pop use a brown eyeliner instead of black
smoky colors like dark grey %26amp;%26amp; brown.
try dark blue with silver shimmer and very dark blue eyeliner and mascara. i bet u will look gorgeous
I have navy blue eyes, light brown hair and fair skin as well.





I use a dark blue pencil to line the upper lid of my eyes only. Then I fill in the lid with a smoky gray shadow, a dark blue shadow on the crease, and a pale blue shadow above the crease. Blend thoroughly. Apply one coat of black mascara to top lashes only.





That seems to work well for me.
Try something not to dark but not to light. Try sky blue or pink.
I would say anything in silver/grey/blue hues. If you want a dramatic night look use silver on the top and a dark navy on the bottom to blend.


You may want to buy on Eyes Lips Face website. Items are only $1 each and you can try out different colors - since it is cheap you can try a few. I use the products and you don't feel guilty if it is a color you don't like. They sell in some Target stores but not all.
I have blue eyes and dark hair as well but olive skin. Try using browns and for colours use blues, because of your eyes they will make them appear big beautiful and bright, it will look stunning, liquid eyeliner does a good job as a bit of mascara does a good help to it opens your eyes up and gives you the long eyelash look.
you should use light colors like light brown light blue and so on you can also use white! good luck !
Maybe you could go for white,or silver eye shadow. You could also try a light blue. But I have brown eyes and I wear white eye shadow.





Best I could do!


~XepicgenerationX~
go for a gold with a little bit of sparkle. it realy brightens up the eyes.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans