Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you disinfect eye shadow?!?

I have conjunctivitis, and I've had to go through the whole process of throwing out my contact lenses, mascara, etc. But I really want to avoid having to throw out my MAC eye shadows. Does anyone know how I can disinfect them? I've see make-up artists spray something on the eye shadow pots in the store, but I'm not sure what it is... would alcohol ruin them?How do you disinfect eye shadow?!?
Alcohol would ruin your eyeshadow. Do not use that. You need to throw away the eyeshadow and purchase some more. I don't know what the make-up artists do, but I do know there is nothing that will sterilize your eye-shadow. You just got over a serious virus and you need to be safe...not sorry. Good luck and GOD bless.How do you disinfect eye shadow?!?
Sorry, no way.
There really isn't a way to disinfect eye shadows. The sales associates and ';makeup artists'; who work in stores and spray something on the makeup are doing that to make customers feel more at ease. It doesn't work. Unfortunately, you're going to have to throw out your shadows to keep your eyes healthy.
Don't take a chance. Throw it away. You can't disinfect it.
Can't be done. Toss the eyeshadow and be safe.





PS - a good make-up artist (like in the stores) will *never, ever* put something that has been on your skin back into a container. They will always grab a fresh swab (Q-Tip) to put make-up on someone.
my ol' man works in the optical industry, he said you have to chuck them. sorry :(
the only solution is to throw it out and buy a new one... you can't disinfect something like eye shadow...
alcohol will probably ruin them.....umm i don't you have any other choice but to throw them out..srry...hope u find a solution..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans