Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have blue/grey/green eyes with small brown and gold flecks what color eye shadow and liner would look good ?

i have a buff beige skin tone med brown hair, clothing color recommendations are soft muted autumn colors. my eyes change color and hue with different colors of clothing.. i would like something that will go will all clothing colors i wear, so i dont have to buy so many different colors of eye shadowI have blue/grey/green eyes with small brown and gold flecks what color eye shadow and liner would look good ?
when it comes to make up try not to look so matchy-matchy, neutral colors always look good on bright eyes and onr brown eyes. use and eye shadow the color of your skin but a little shimmier than add it your eyelid and the bottom of your brow, then get a soft brown, and add it the corner and the crease of your eyelid. black eye liner and black mascara. hope this helps! :)I have blue/grey/green eyes with small brown and gold flecks what color eye shadow and liner would look good ?
My eyes change colors too! You probably have hazel eyes. I think a light brown/gold or a brownish green at the base and a darker brown/purple at the crease. You probably have beautiful eyes, so keep the makeup as toned down and natural as you can when I say purple, I mean closer to black, and blend it in so it isn't too intense. The soft white sponges work great to blend your eyeshadow together. These colors work for me with almost everything, I don't like too much colored eyeshadow anyway, I think it is tacky, so I try to stay natural. They have eyeshadow that comes in sets, so I usually get those.
a tan sparkly color;)








mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
olive eye shadow purple liner brown or black mascara
Brown-ish colors. or Bronze
light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans