Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your fave brand of eye shadow?

i need to know because my eyeshadow ismaking me brake out.What is your fave brand of eye shadow?
I have very sensitive skin as well and I've found that MAC products work really well in practically all cases. They have a stellar variety of colors including different textures for their shadows ranging from mattes, shimmers, pigments, etc. They're also really cheap compared to the more ';designer'; makeup brands like Dior and CHANEL. It would also be worth your while to purchase some of their brushes as well and brush cleaner. When we breakout a lot of the time it's due to poor care of the applicators we're using to apply our makeup. Always regularly clean your brushes/sponges to avoid additional bacteria being applied to your skin. I hope that helps!What is your fave brand of eye shadow?
Clinique! Report Abuse

brown
Barry M - Dazzle Dust
Maybelline...they are the BEST!
Covergirl
I normally get at avon. If you don't have one near you go to www.avon.com
For drugstore, I use Almay and for department store brand, I use MAC. I am very sensitive too, but these two have worked so far.
I Love Givenchy eye-shadow
Mary Kay
MAC and Chanel
covergirl
Body shop stuff is my fave..you may try their lip glosses too :P
body shop,marks %26amp; espencer
Estee Lauder... they stay on longer and the texture is great
I can't pick just one!!





MAC - the best finishes are Veluxe Pearl, Frost, Velvet and Satin.





Bobbi Brown shimmerwash eyeshadows





Stila





Cargo





Tarte (shimmers)
Estee Lauder, Avon, Jane, wet n wild, bonnebelle
barbie.
The body shop have some great eye shaddows in all sorts of colours! really nice!
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans