Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which color eye shadow should I wear?

I have golden tan skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown/black hair. My hair color is very neutral... not too cool, not too warm. Tonight, I am wearing gold jewelry and a warm red top.Which color eye shadow should I wear?
Brown with a hint of gold sparkle in it....(Cliniqe)Which color eye shadow should I wear?
wear gold. but not alot. just to give you sum shimmer.


we pretty much have the same skin hair and eyes so yeah.. anything shimmery
Natural colours.





Definately Bronzer.


Liquid eyeliner.


Matte Type foundation


Mascara.


Lipgloss





=]
Purple makes brown eyes pop.
go with brown eye shadow
Gold...
Prbably a red or dark brown 2 match ur top cause u already have enough gold
eart tones
a copper or bronze color would


really bring out your eyes without overusing


the color gold.
wear neutral colors
Black eye makeup goes w/ red clothing(usually).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans