Thursday, December 3, 2009

How would you compare Mark eye shadow to MAC eye shadow? ?

I just ordered some MARK but i wanted your opinions about their products. This is my first order. I have MAC products but MARK seems like a cheaper alternative....WHat MARK products are your favorite? Thank you How would you compare Mark eye shadow to MAC eye shadow? ?
I definitely recommed trying mark. before buying the more expensive MAC. mark. has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you try a product and you don't like it for whatever reason, you can get a refund.





Their i-mark shadows are great because of the variety of colors and they only cost $4.





I live on their hookups which allow you to connect lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner, etc. together for one convenient package.





Let me know if you need any other suggestions, or want some samples of any of the i-mark colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans