Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color of eye shadow goes good with my eyes?

I have dark brown almost black eyesWhat color of eye shadow goes good with my eyes?
i have the same-i find that shimmery shades REALllly make them pop! i usually wear greens, shimmery pale (or whichever shades you like) blue, golds, browns even. you can do anyyything with dark brown eyes!What color of eye shadow goes good with my eyes?
I have dark hair and dark brown eyes and I find that gold looks really nice. I know, everyone says purple looks best, but by personal experience it doesn't. It only works if you have a bright purple that really pops. Shimmery pinks look good too, but so does a bright, gorgeous emerald green. IDK, I hope this helps! :) good luck! xoxo- sparta %26lt;3
Purples and violets really bring out brown eyes. Try something simple like a wash of color all over the lid for the day and a purple smokey eye for the night. You can even find purple eyeliner or mascara that will glam up any neutral look. Good luck and I hope this helps!
a bronzer start with a light shiny brown on your lid and then a darker richer shiny brown in the middle and a golden but not too much on the top it will brighten them up no mascara
since you have dark eyes, any color would make them pop...like a medium green, blue, or purples would be what i would try.
purple or pink on the browbone, a lighter purple or pink from the lid to the browbone, and a deep plum
Search 'eye makeup for dark eyes' on Youtube. You'll get a lot of ideas and tutorials.
Plum color or dark purple
I bet a deep dark emerald green would look amazing!
for brown eyes use lilac shades. I swear by almay trios for eyes (eyeshadow)
purple,gold,green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans