Thursday, December 10, 2009

What colour eye shadow should you wear with a black and white top?

probably any depends on your whole outfit. Maybe a purple, pink or grayish colors would look good. Now remember if you don't know what color u should wear go with a light brown.....What colour eye shadow should you wear with a black and white top?
hmm. use black eyeliner and silverish white eyeshadow, but just on your lid.What colour eye shadow should you wear with a black and white top?
smoky eye make up wil luk fab n great:


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-crea鈥?/a>
I have blue eyes and very dark (almost black) hair. My skin is fair but a bit darker than peaches and cream. I use brown tones and sometimes black mascara and it seems to work well for me.
i put pink on my lids as to not worry, it goes with everything.
Do the smokey effect! It'd look great!
It more important to wear something that compliments your skin and eye color than your clothes
I think silver eyeshadow would look good.
A smokey grey would lokk great especially if you have blue eyes
Smokey gray or light smoke-ish purple... yah... that'll look nice... now i need to go out myself and try that!
What ever color you like ! gold or a light color might look good or if there is a little bit of black then don`t wear eyeshadow just wear eyeliner and mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans