Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have brown eyes, what would be the best color eye shadow for me? I have blonde-ish hair if that helps.?

I have tried those special pallets with the specified eye color, but i don't know if it really works. Help please!I have brown eyes, what would be the best color eye shadow for me? I have blonde-ish hair if that helps.?
Covergirl has a quiz that makes things very easy for makeu shoppers. The quiz covers a broad variety of factors to find makeu shades for you, including hair and eye color, and a few more things. Try it here: http://www.covergirl.com/registration/


It really worked for me. When you are done you can search the entire site and look at whatever you want, and it tells you your perfect matching shade.I have brown eyes, what would be the best color eye shadow for me? I have blonde-ish hair if that helps.?
if you want your eyes to pop more go with colors that compliment your brown eyes. purple and green works well with brown eyes. :]
it depends on the skin color


i cannt really help u without the skincolor
What I always do is compliment the eyes here is one way I always do it take a medium shade of brown and put it on the lid of your eye then take a darker brown shade and put it on the crease of your eye then take a cream-ish color and put it right under your brow then ALWAYS make sure you rub it in and if it's a special occasion put a little white shadow on the crease of your eye you'll look absolutely AH-MAZING
i have brown eyes too. i use: purple, copper, brown, dark greens, pinks, silver, white and dark grays. i think silver really makes brown eyes pop even though brown eyes can wear any color eyeshadow and still look good
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans