Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am thinking to get eye primer from superdrugs for my eye so it be suitable for eye shadow?

Will that be suitable for my eye so i can easy put eye shadow on and make up on. will that be good or not. plz give me adviceI am thinking to get eye primer from superdrugs for my eye so it be suitable for eye shadow?
well, you always need a primer. as long as the primer works well, your good. read some reviews on google about it first, to see if its worth it.





heres a DIY primer:





get:


some foundation, not much, just a squirt, or concealer.





small container.





a cream, (most exspensive brands make them but you or your mom will prob hav one.





a small spoonfull of body butter.








ok. so mix all that together and youhav a primer/base!! for shadow. or use as highlighter!I am thinking to get eye primer from superdrugs for my eye so it be suitable for eye shadow?
An eyeshadow primer is great and your eyeshadow will last all day. My favorite is Touch Base by Clinique and it lasts a long time.
Try GOSH eyeshadow sticks from superdrug. They are amazing as a base for eyeshadow. I have 3 and they never crease or fade. They are about 拢4.99 each.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans