Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you use a different applicator for different color eye shadow?

as titledDo you use a different applicator for different color eye shadow?
Yes, I usually switch brushes for different colors. I would kinda have to anyway because I place the colors on different parts of my eye and have brushes designed for different things (lid, crease, browbone, inner cormer, blending, etc). They do make brush sprays to clean brushes between washing so you can use again- I use Bare Escentuals quick dry brush cleaner, just be sure to let it dry before using again (it takes less than a minute) because it contains alcohol and STINGS if you do it wet.Do you use a different applicator for different color eye shadow?
Nope. I use brushes, not the spongey things. If I'm changing from a dark to a light color, or a light to a dark color, I'll wipe it on the back of my hand a couple times to make sure everything is off. I shampoo my brushes every few uses.
Nope. I have the same brush but I do use the maybeleene makeup remover I clean my brush but you have to get the oil free makeup remover because it will be greasy on the brush and face. So i would recomend the blue bottle it will run you from 3-4 dollars.
i have mac brushes as well, you can blow on it to get the older color out then try a new one and wash it when you are finished. if you do not have more than 1 brush
I wear the same 3 shades all the time and yes I have a different brush for each...and a blending brush.
Yes, that way the colours don't become mixed or mellowed out
No, I have MAC brushes. You use them a few times then you wash them. Same with any other brush.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans