Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get my eyes to look like this?? What eyeliner/eye shadow should I use?

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x239/鈥?/a>








http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z237/鈥?/a>








http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o294/鈥?/a>How do I get my eyes to look like this?? What eyeliner/eye shadow should I use?
are you sure those are eyes!How do I get my eyes to look like this?? What eyeliner/eye shadow should I use?
These pictures are all of blue-eyed women. If your eyes are not blue, you can have the same effect using different types of eyeliner. What they do in the pictures is smudge dark colors with a powder liner around the eye - you can buy these at any drugstore. They come with a special brush. Then they re-line the eyes with a liquid eyeliner. If you do not have blue eyes - as I don't - I would suggest using the same process, but first powder liner with a navy blue powder liner, and the second liner, with a black liner or a dark grey liner so that the whites of your eyes stand out.
black eyeliner and black eye shadow.
oho tooo sexy eyes...thick eye liner on the upper side of eye and mascara on eyelashes an eye pencil in the eyes and the inner side of eyes..........and u will look sexy tooo.
jet black eyeliner do it on top and bottom. trust me it works i do it every morning.
black eyeliner and black eye shadow
Lots of black eyeliner on upper and lower lids.


Use a eyeliner pencil. If you would like to see on what products to use you can e mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans