Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I look fake? I only have on mascara, chapstick, eye shadow and a tad bit of foundation.?

i dont think you look fake...How do I look fake? I only have on mascara, chapstick, eye shadow and a tad bit of foundation.?
Girl, your gorgeous.





Whatever person, probably a girl, said that you look fake is JEALOUS OF YOU. You have the perfect amount of makeup on and are a pretty girl and they are just trying to bring you down by calling you fake, which implies that ';without makeup you would look ugly';. Which, i can tell by your photo is not the case. That girl is covering up her own insecurities by calling you out. Coward.





Don't let her stop you from enjoying the enhancing properties that us women were made to enjoy.How do I look fake? I only have on mascara, chapstick, eye shadow and a tad bit of foundation.?
you dont look fake to me





actually very pretty, natural beauty





lucky 4 sum hehe





anyways maybe the person who said it was sayin you were fake as iin your personality or the way you come across ( i aint accusin, just tryin to see why they would say this)





i wouldnt worry, who cares what anyone else thinks :)





x-x
You don't look fake at all : )


I think that whoever said that, was probably just jelous.


They probably really meant that you've got perfect skin, perfect teeth, nice eyes and a pretty smile : )


10/10
Hello , I have been an avon rep for 3 years and have learned that they have great products.I love love their make-up!..You should check-out my online store that gives you free shipping!





http://sglick.avonrepresentative.com/





Thanks so much and I hope this helps!
Of course they'd say you look fake, sweetie. You have perfect teeth and smile, beautiful skin, pretty eyes! (they're jealous :) )
Could be the penis you are hiding in that pic that makes you look fake in real life.
You're beautiful.
You don't look fake. Your beautiful!
u don麓t look fake


you look natural and beautiful
You're not fake.


The person who said that you look fake needs to get a life.


-Che
I think you look very nice.
very pretty
your makeup looks very natural
Lol looks pretty natural to me
i dont think you look fake at all!


whoever said it=JELOUS! :)
If that is fake please tell me how to look fake! :) I wonder what not-fake looks like.
you dont look fake. your just ugly
Looks damn good to me, girl!
very natural look! i love it!
not at all
you don't!
you look really pretty!!! dont say that
u dnt look fake, ur gourgeous !
u already look fake..not in a bad way..its just that u have the pefect smile..like a colgate commercial! lol
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans