Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it ok to put eye Shadow all the way up to my brown bone?

Well I guess it depends, if your a cool badass that doesnt care what people think, which i think is awesome, i think it would make you look hard core. But like if you try to hard you'll wind up looking like your a wannabe chola or in a circus. lol I dunno i think its fine, but its obviosly up to youIs it ok to put eye Shadow all the way up to my brown bone?
usually a light color is put on the lid, up to the brow bone, and in the little space between your nose and eye. then, a darker shade is put ONLY on the lids. but of course its ok for you to do it your way, its not like youll be arrested or something. go for it.Is it ok to put eye Shadow all the way up to my brown bone?
I put eyeshadow all the way to the brow bone. It's usually a light color (white, gold, light green, etc.) Who cares what other people think. If you think it looks hot, then go for it.
your usually suppost to put only light colors like white below the eyebrow


new put dark colors by your eye brow looks ugly
Not really


But brown on the eyelid and lighter color by the brow bone can work much better


:D
Depending on the color.
Yeah.. I dont see any problem witjh that.
depends what color you use


try mac shroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans