Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I apply serengeti max factor eye shadow?

http://www.maxfactor.com/user/get/produc鈥?/a>How do I apply serengeti max factor eye shadow?
i have those in precious metals. theyre great. =]


what i do is take the farthest color to the left, which wud be the pink 4 u, and sweep it across my lid, then the next color [green] i wud put in the crease of my eye above my lid a lil, then the blue shud ';smoke'; out nearly up to your brow bone but not all the way. and use ur finger to blend the colors together jus a tad. or u can use the colors vertically one after another across ur lid for a bolder look.How do I apply serengeti max factor eye shadow?
I would do the reddish tone in the crease and to line, the blue on the lid and the green to highlight. You can also just do two-tones on the lid with the blue and the green with the reddish to line/crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans