Thursday, December 3, 2009

My eye shadow clumps after a few hours from applying it. What can I do to prevent that?

a plain old cotton bud!


works everytime :)


xMy eye shadow clumps after a few hours from applying it. What can I do to prevent that?
Use a makeup primer before you apply your eyeshadow. It is specifically desgned to prepare your skin to hold makeup longer.





The mall is a great place to look for primer!


Bare escentuals has an eyelid primer for $16.00 available at Sephora. MAC cosmetics also has one that comes in different shades and is applied as a cream for about the same price. But if you're like me and live in a small-ish town, where there arent any MAC or Sephora stores, Nordstroms should have what you're looking for.My eye shadow clumps after a few hours from applying it. What can I do to prevent that?
Eye lid primer.. recommend: Bare Escencuals eyelid primer; Urband Decay eyelid primer, Too Faced Shadow Insurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans