Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite smoky eye shadow?

I need a new black/grey eye shadow, one that looks smoky and smudgy but not too thick or goth lol. Im thinking of getting Makeup Forever pressed powder eye shadow in a shimmery black color, but i'd love any suggestions/favorites. Thanks!What's your favorite smoky eye shadow?
Oh! I love smoky eyes..I use Ooh %26amp; Aah (that's the color name) duel makeup from Sephora..I can't think of the brand ahh...but it comes in a pink and black round case. haha!!What's your favorite smoky eye shadow?
when i do my smokey eye i use MAC shadows in:





electra ( a silver color)


knight divine (smokey grey with some blue-ish reflects)


and either carbon or black tied. ( matte black and shimmery black)





and for my highlight i usually use MAC shadow in shroom
it really depends on your skin tone


for fair try prestige oaisis


for beige try cover girl eye enhancers 1 kit platina


for golden try l'oreal paris hip pure pigment shadow dazzling


for bronze try milani runway eyes blackout


for deep try prestige skin loving shimering trios black diamond
Revlon Colorstay has a great dark grey / medium grey / navy / lavendar eye shadow quad that I love. You can blend the colors in to make your own combo, and it stays on all day. I swear by Revlon's eye makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans