Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting Eye Shadow To Stay In Place?

I've always had a problem getting my eye shadow to stay in place. I have used creme and powder shadows, but after a few hours, they end up caked in the crease of my eye. I have also tried 'eye primer' that is supposed to make eye makeup stay in where you put it. Does anyone have some advice to get it to stay in place?Getting Eye Shadow To Stay In Place?
apply a small amount of powder foundation or a powder bronzer first. This not only adheres to the skin and keeps it crease free, but also has a subtle luminous affect. Remember, the key to make-up is to experiment ...AND HAVE FUN!Getting Eye Shadow To Stay In Place?
use a good oil-absorbing powder on the entire eye (maybelline and corn silk make a good one--it's in a compact),then put the shadow on. Also, if you use a pencil, smudge it, and then put the eye shadow over that, it'll last longer.
someone told me to spray a little hairspray over your face after you're done putting your makeup on. it actually does work! just make sure you hold it at a good distance (not too close!), close your eyes, and spray lightly!
Use a shade stick as a base to help your make up stay in place.


These videos will help


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39hOm0pCg鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tmYb8r36鈥?/a>
Don't ever use Maybeline eye shadow
Try putting a power finisher on top of it ,It helps me.
put any liquid foundation on your eyes and then the eyeshadow after it dries


i haveworked double and triple shifts and my eyeshadow has NEVER budged


i even got comments on how great it looked after all the time
Put concealer and foundation on your eyelids first and then put a powder eye shadow on top and it will stay on.I would use Revlon Colourstay.I use it and it stays on all day.
well i think its funny primer doesnt work, but what i usually do as well as put on primer when i am using liquid foundation i put some on my eyelids and then put pressed powder over that, then apply my primer. it works for me.
Powder your eyes lids BEFORE your apply eyeshadow. Also allow your face to dry completely ( from lotion) before you make up but always powder them first. And don't touch them.
you can put your foundation or i like to put my concealer all over my eyelids and then set with a transulecent powder. They also make primers but honestly concealer is pretty much the same. ALSO make sure you building the color. if youre only putting on one coat then of course its gonna fade quickly. keep building and building the color so there will be more there you may have to spend more time but itll be worth it.
use urban decay primer potion its guaranteed to work (purple bottle at sephora)
Which primer did you use? The Urban Decay Potion primer works wonders.Absolutely no creasing and it looks natural. I usually use the primer and dust a little translucent powder over my eyelids and then apply the shadow, liner etc.
I always use loose powder on my eyes, under a tiny bit of foundation...this usually sets the eyeshadow. Typically I use powder eye shadows. My eyeshadow usually lasts about 10 hours without touch ups.
use a roll on eye shadow
Well i dont really know if youve tried everything.. maybe try a more expensive eye primer!








Go the MAC website and buy the eyeshadow primer.


Its guaranteed to make eyeshadow last a good 8 hours without creasing..





I don't know if that will help you, but it helped me a great deal, everyones skin is different though! Mines oily and well i call it foul! Haha.. Good luck!
use face moisturizer before you apply your make up.
Stop crying? Talc powder then apply make up.
I have to let you in on a secret. I don't ever wear makeup. However, when it comes to prom time, I want my makeup to be able to last. I usually do my eyes really well (to make them stand out), and so I use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion from www.sephora.com. Here is the link:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
i have know idea, mabye you rub your eyes? but i think that powder ushaly works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans