Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eye shadow would look best for a wedding?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





I have hazel eyes, hopefully a tan by then, but fair skin, brunette hair and my dress will be all white.What color eye shadow would look best for a wedding?
I would definitely stick with browns. A nice taupe color, with a rich chocolate brown accent would look beautiful. You could also add a hint of black in there if you want to go for a more dramatic eye. You may think it looks dark, but in the pictures it looks just beautiful.What color eye shadow would look best for a wedding?
A golden beige. Whatever you do, don't use blue, green, lavender or any wild color for eyeshadow. Also, be careful about eye liner on the lower lid, as you can look like you have raccoon eyes if you line your eyes to defined in black. For eyeliner, I would use a brown/bronze and smudge a little. Then black mascara. A soft foundation that fits in with your tan, peach/pink blush and a 12 hour lipstick in peach and then a soft lip gloss over that. If I were you, I would have a makeup artist do your makeup and see if you like what I have suggested. Ask the makeup artist to use those colors. In the Mac I like honey lust, and the gold/beige color.
I would stick to the more neutral shades, and stay away from shimmer. The goal isn't for you to look like an entirely different person (so I would nix the ';hooker'; idea); it's for you to look like yourself, but more special. My first make-up trial ended with my looking nothing like myself and everyone I asked HATED it. My next trial (with a different person) was much better and I looked like myself, only a fancier, more elegant version. If you're set on doing your own make-up, go to the Mac counter and ask them for suggestions and let them know it's for your wedding. They could do a trial on you and give you tips. Also, Mac make-up tends to be very heavy and could be clownish if done wrong. Check your local Bobbi Brown counter, too (that's what I used).
whatever color you use, make sure you look like a hooker when the makeup is finished. I know this sounds crazy, but its true. I use little to no makeup on a daily basis, but wanted to look fabulous in my wedding pics. My sister a Mary kay rep put on so much dark eyeshadow I thought I was going to cry. But took a quick poll and realized that I was just not accustomed to wearing so much makeup and she was right - I looked so good in my pics and people complimented all night, because friends and relatives rarely see me looking that HOTTT!
It depends on your skin tone (not just how tan your are), but you can never go wrong with browns and pinks. I have been warned about shimmer being bad for photographs though...so you may want to stay with mattes.
go to the large shops and ask a make up artist. Good luck and congratulations and have a great day and I hope you r marriage lasts forever.
Always stick to the neutrals, with a sable as the darkest - don't do smoky eyes.
Go for a shimmery (still subtle) champaign. I like mac's rice paper, its classic.
browns would be good for hazel eyes.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans