Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm wondering what colour eye shadow will bring out my blue grey eyes the best.?

I have Chocolate brown hair and in winter my skin in quite pale, I'm usually wearing black white or grey. I would like to stick to nuteral colours like black, greys and browns and maybe even dark blues, but NOT colour colours like pink and green and stuff.I'm wondering what colour eye shadow will bring out my blue grey eyes the best.?
browns :)I'm wondering what colour eye shadow will bring out my blue grey eyes the best.?
Forget eyeshadow! Use a mascara with a red tinge, or an eyeliner. Also, purple, gold and especially silver would look great.
To make your blue eyes stand out like crazy, use browns. You always need to use opposing colors to make eyes stand out. I have blue green eyes and i always use brown which instantly makes my eyes way brighter.
Earth tones. With a light touch of blue on the eye lid. The three tier shadowing is great with blue gray eyes.
I'd suggest burnt orange, Dark brown, or carmel.
a shimmery gold or a light brown would be really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans