Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've got blueish green eyes - what color eye shadow should I wear?

So I'm pretty white, and I have eyes aquamarine color.


I also have long, wavy dark brown hair.


what color eyeshadow should i wear?I've got blueish green eyes - what color eye shadow should I wear?
I'd try a medium lavender shadow, and plum liner. I've got blueish green eyes - what color eye shadow should I wear?
light brown, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (a darker shade than your eye color makes your eyes really blue), black (mix it with bright blue for a smoky effect) those are just the natural looking ones but for a more ';fun'; ocassion...





also silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens any shade of blue)
I've got the same look: dark hair and blue green eyes. I usually stick with a purple/silverish eyeshadow, since it tends to bring more of the green out. But you can also wear greens and blues nicely too.
i have blue-ish gray eyes long blak hair nd im like light too lately i bn using dark purple nd black eyeliner nd i bn getting to many compliments on my eyes so try that it will make ur eyes like stand out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans