Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good very glittery eye shadow?

cheaper is better! (price not quality)What is a good very glittery eye shadow?
Lime Crime is fantastic. I think they can be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth the price. They are the most AMAZING glittery eye shadows you will ever try, I guarantee you. Also, the glitters that they make provide an amazing color and are eye and lip safe. I hope I helped in some way. :)What is a good very glittery eye shadow?
A lot of Cover Girl's eye shadows have glitter in them. One of their trios, Dazzling Metallics, have three colors that are loaded with glitter -- orange, yellow, and black. Very loud, but good for a summer look. :)
urban decay


costs about $16


but its worth it :)
I have one made by Maybelline (I think), and it's in a roll-on thing. I like the white one. It creates a nice shimmery look and really makes your eyes pop. I get compliments on it a lot!
Hard Candy - I think Rimmel might make some. Look for shimmer, not glitter - as it looks classier.
Mary Kate and Ashley Roll on eyeshadow:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans