Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye shadow/liner would look good with HAZEL EYES?

Please help i have heard of like forest greens but what would make my eyes really POP! lol please help thank oh and you can answer this question too whats you fave lip gloss?? :DWhat eye shadow/liner would look good with HAZEL EYES?
Try dark brown eyeliner that is smudgy, but not goth looking.


As for your lips, do a nude color shiny gloss to top it off. This will make you look gorgeous and make your beautiful eyes POP! :D





try it like adriana lima's:


http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1914/鈥?/a>


http://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2007/鈥?/a>


http://smitchels.files.wordpress.com/200鈥?/a>What eye shadow/liner would look good with HAZEL EYES?
I would say black. I have hazel eyes and I get compliments all the time on them... Just try it and see what you think.. Hug's Barbie Report Abuse

Green, definitely green to play up the green in hazel eyes.


Or, what I use that really makes the brown in my eyes stand out is a deep purple.


Brown in alright, but if you lean towards a lighter tan. Report Abuse

i use a brown on the upper lid and right below it a white/tan and a brown linner Report Abuse

My friend has hazel eyes and she loves turquoises and teals. They can be bright, so use a little and add a little more if you like drama. Or, since hazel is a combo of brown, green, with sometimes flecks of gold or copper, try one of these colors to make the other colors stand out. For example, browns make the green in your eyes pop and vice versa with green. (A light sweep of the forest green would make browns stand out.) You'd probably look amazing in a sparkly brown or copper liner to offset any flecks in your eyes. My advice is to just experiment with other colors and see what you get the most compliments on.





My favorite lip gloss is vaseline, or a chap-stick with a hint of color. I'm not a big lip person. ;)


Good luck!
shadows- peach, light pink, mauve, green, bronze green, grey gree, brown green, khaki colours, carmel, gold, all browns and greys and greens





eye liners- navey, deep purple, black, grey, gold or brown





if your complexion is olive stay with blue, greys, bright mauves, pinks, black and purple !
Well it depends if you have light hair than any dark color besides black and a dark dark brown.





i recomend a light shade of brown with pink blended in at the top.








If you have dark hair or red hair than a light color such as a light green or if you want it to blend in but make your eyes still pop than a light pink would look amazing














And i love all lip glosses as long as they are shiny but look nateral








Good luck!!
It depends...if you have very light fair skin then forest greens,and lighter greens with brown eyliner would look gorgeous!!! but if you have a tanner skin color then darker purples with black eyeliner would look awesome on you! and my fave lipgloss would have to be a clear-very light pink not to much but just enough ;D hope i helped %26lt;33
we need more information than just your eye color, what is your hair color and skin tone....





I have hazel eyes and blonde hair...I mainly use different shades of blue, sometimes pink. My liner is black, sometimes I will use a dark brown, but only if I cannot find the black. The lip gloss I love to use is from avon, I like the chick mauve, and the rosebud! Here is the link:


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>
gold eyeshadow plus deep green with a trace of gold shimmer


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


just a teeny dab on lids. blend


http://urbandecay.com/products/Stash247.鈥?/a>


you will go crazy for this in Stash, you can get it at sephora. i love the eyeliner i have it 8 shades!!!





i have narrowed it down to 2 lipglosses although im more a liptint person





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


in mango


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>


in coral mint





hope i hlpd :]
I have hazel eyes, and I try to stay with the neutral-earth tone colors and a little pink. I usually wear a beige base, then a dark brown for a crease (but i apply it very lightly), then add pink to the brow, and a brown for the corner. Looks natural yet adds a little color....
I have mossy green hazel eyes and I wear earth tones. Lavender really makes hazel eyes pop!





Try Almays line for hazel eyes!!!!
Try purple,green and gold shimmer eyeshadows. You'll love them.
green or purple or a light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans