Thursday, December 3, 2009

What order do you apply Eye Shadow, Mascara and Eyeliner...?

I don't understand why anyone would do their eyeliner first...that seems kinda stupid, like your giving yourrself unecessary work..becuase if you put the eyeliner on first, then u have to avoid the line that you just made.





So I put the eyeshadow on FIRST, and then I put on the eyeliner (so it goes over the eyeshadow), and all I have to do is draw a line, and then I put on the mascara, too darken my eyelashes (Just in case some eye shadow may have gotten on my eyelashes.





That seems like the logical order.What order do you apply Eye Shadow, Mascara and Eyeliner...?
First I apply eyeshadow, and then i apply my eyeliner very carefully and then mascara. You can really do it in any order, even eyeliner first and then carefully put on eyeshadow. Its a little annoying to put eyeliner on though once you have mascara on.What order do you apply Eye Shadow, Mascara and Eyeliner...?
1.Eyeshadow


2.Eyeliner


3.Mascara
1. Eye Shadow.


2. Eyeliner (liquid eyeliner actually, on the upper eyelid.)


3. Mascara.





Then I just usually make sure nothing has smudged. :)
i do eyeshadow eyeliner then mascara because the eyeshadow covers the eyelashes and the eyeline so you have to do it first, well for my i guess.


:)
well i guess i do it differently than everyone .. i do eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara. though you could really do it in any order.
Well, I put on my eyeliner first, then my eyeshadow. But sometimes the eyeshadow will smear/cover the liner, so I'll have to do a recoat. But always always always put mascara on last!
shadow, liner, mascara. shadow first so it doesnt cover up the liner totally or get all on the sticky mascara before its dry. mascara last because its much easier to get to your lashline with liner before mascara is on
eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara.


that way, the eyeshadow doesnt go over the eyeliner :D


its easiest. :)
Eyeshadow then liquid eyeliner on top lashes, mascara and then kohl liner on bottom lashes.
1. Eye Shadow.


2. Eye Liner.


3. Mascara.
1. Eyeliner


2. Eye shadow


3. Mascara
eyeliner, then eye shadow [avoiding the eyeliner.. line i just made.]


and then mascara.


:D
Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara
eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara
Eye shadow


Eyeliner


Mascara


[:
eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner :)
eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara
Mascara, liner, shadow.





It's all black so it doesn't matter if powder falls on my lashes.
eyeliner, eyeshadow then masara
eyeliner eyeshadow and mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans