Monday, June 21, 2010

WHERE CAN I GET A MANLY 120 COLOUR EYE SHADOW PALLET FROM?

parents are not too keen on ebay.. so i need a web site which is cheap and reliableWHERE CAN I GET A MANLY 120 COLOUR EYE SHADOW PALLET FROM?
I'm wondering what ';manly'; means too in this case...





Coastal Scents has some palettes, but not a 120 one:


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display%26amp;category_id=122





This site has some 120 e/s palettes:


http://www.beauties-factory.com/unlimitshop/index.php?manufacturers_id=14WHERE CAN I GET A MANLY 120 COLOUR EYE SHADOW PALLET FROM?
New to this yahoo answers so I hope I post this correct. Yeah so I was on www.dealextreme.com in the health and beauty section and saw this make up pallet that looked almost like mac but it was called manly and they also have nars (which is a good brand). Price I think $10 for the 120 pallet Report Abuse

To Sarah who obviously seems clueless on what ';Manly'; eyeshadow palette is...it's a Palette of 120 colours whose name is ';Manly';...it's not a 'masculine' eyeshadow....





anywayyyyyy...





I haven't found anywhere except for ebay that sells em...why don't you tell your parents that with a paypal account...ebay can be very safe...you could always post a link up of what you think is a good deal on yahoo answers and see if people agree!
Found it! =]





I hadn't seen it on any websites other than Ebay, but did a quick search and found the Manly 120 color pallette on this site. Apparently they ship for free too, which is a bonus!





http://www.beauties-factory.com/unlimits鈥?/a>
You want an eye-shadow pallet with 120 colors.. that's manly? First of all, good freaking luck trying to find an eye shadow with 120 colors on it whether it's manly OR feminine! Second of all, any male that wears eye-shadow DOES NOT want to be manly.
http://www.beauties-factory.com/unlimits鈥?/a>


this is only place I can find it
Sephora has it, or you can google manly makeup and it brings up a few other sites.
unfortunately i think its only really available on ebay :)
coastalscents.com








:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans