Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of eye shadow should I wear?

I have brown eyes and I have no idea what shadow looks good on me. Could anyone help?


Here's a pic of me.


http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/pu鈥?/a>What color of eye shadow should I wear?
I think a soft brown eyeshadow or pink could look nice on you, just make sure you don't use too much or else it'll look too obvious.


By the way, I'm not sure if it's the way the picture looks or something, but you look really pale, I suggest adding some pink blush on the apples of your cheeks to make you look healthier (the part of your face that becomes raised when you smile)What color of eye shadow should I wear?
Get a box with a bunch of different colors, Jane makes one that you can get at Walgreens and there is also one from Avon, both are about $7.99. There are also cheaper ones out there with just 2 or 3 colors. Then just play around and see what colors you like. That's pretty much what I do. Sometimes I make my own colors up too, by layering 2 or 3 colors on the eye. Your skin tone is similar to mine, and I'd say get colors that you think are too dark, cause they always come out really light on me. I usually use shades of blue cause I think they go well with brown eyes, but sometimes my eyes change to green so then I use earth tone shades. Also there are some brands (such as Almay i-color) that list your eye color on them, and then the shadow is prepackaged to look best with your eyes.
Brown hair and eyes go great with earthy shades: gold / browns / greens





If you wanted to do something more ';fun'; when you go out, lilacs and eggplants are great.





For an everyday look: try a champaigne-y gold with greens (like shimmery forest)





Try: Bobbi Brown's new metallic shadows in: Gold Dust, Khaki, and Metallic shaow in Forest. Hope that helps!
lavender other tips: dye ur hair platinum blonde it will make u look a lot tanner try some blush for a healthy glow and u will look AMAZING


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Your really light so i would stick with light creamy colors.





try mac, and their light colors of eyeshadow.





I wouldn't suggest dark colors, they might make u look bad.
I have brown eyes too. Try green or purple. Either will look good on you.
i think pink would look good


or orange/yellow


good luck hun


xo.
a warm goldish bronze color would be nice
green with a black eyeliner =) it will look nice on you
golds, browns, even some dark purples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans