Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best color eye shadow for me?

i am pale and i have greenish blueish eyes. i also have a round faceWhat is the best color eye shadow for me?
Eye color should match your hair, so that means darker, smokier colors for brunettes, lighter, peachier tones for blondes, and earth tones for redheads.What is the best color eye shadow for me?
Almay has some great eye shadows, specifically for this purpose. you just pick the box that says your eye color and you are set. I wear green contacts (I have brown eyes) and bought the eye shadow %26amp; liner for green eyes. (it's a light green, dark green and mauvish-purple color). I've recieved tons of compliments since then! Their makeup is great and not too expensive - you can get it at walmart or target or wherever. Plus the back of the box even shows you how/where you should apply the colors!
It's hard to say, a complexion is a complicated thing, I've reccamended to others too, find color samples to try. One I know is Mary Kay, got to their website, find a consultant in your area, email her. You can probably get hooked up with a free facial and makeover if you want, if not just send her a list of colors you want to try on and ask her for some advice on choosing. You could even send her a photo to help. Chances are she's a generous girl and will send you a bundle of samples. Ordering from her would be a nice way to repay her generosity. If you can't find one that will send samples contact me, I will refer you to someone that may be out of area, but will still do business with you.
I have green eyes and purples and mauves look great. I also have pale skin tone. The colors will make your eyes pop.
Click on the website and fill your decsription and it will show all the colors that will match your skin and eyes.
P-I-N-K is sexy, and it will go with your green eyes %26amp; pale face.
well since you said you are pale~ fair people as i would prefer to address by are suitable for cool colors from blue to silver, pink to green pastel. and since you said your eyes are greenish bluish, you wouldnt want one that fights your eye color... probably something thats light and sweet like a purple or pastel pink. its just a suggestion~ hope it helps!
Lavendar and Mauve would probably look good with your green eyes.
have very dark green eyes...they look brown unless you're up close.


Purple shades really enhance green, and I think since your eyes are green-blue, you'd do well with a nude-to-pink (very pale, and not too shimmery) base color for eye shadow, from lashes to brows, a pastel purple from lashes to just above the crease (when I do it, I extend to the outer tip of my eyebrow, angled up from the outer corner of my eye), then a slightly deeper violet shade along the crease and outter corner of lids (think outer 1/3 or so). After you've applied the 3 colors, brush over your lids with a blush or powder brush to blend them out a little. Try using a plum liner, smudged more on the bottom than on the top. Be sure it's got a blue or brown base to it, rather than red.


If you line on the inner part of your bottom lids (i.e. next to your eyeball), STOP IT. Apply liner along the lower lashes, and smudge with a finger. After you apply mascara, it's a barely-there look. Try %26amp; use a brown-black mascara. Try Cover Girl Professional :-) Good luck
you should a light pink/rosy color depending how pale you r.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans