Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you think its tacky to wear the same colour eye shadow as your outfit??

I really like matching my eyes with my clothes and sometimes even my nails...... Is it sooo 80's???? 70's????





last week??Do you think its tacky to wear the same colour eye shadow as your outfit??
I may not be the right one to answer this since I STILL like to wear pale pink or white lipstick!!! Some say I am stuck in the 70's and I utterly DO NOT CARE!!!


I do not think it is ';tacky'; but it may not be 'current'.


Sometimes it's nice to have your own style and be true to it...people may talk crap initially but after a while they may come to respect and admire you...at least that's been my experience!! If you like it and wear it with flair and spunk...it will work!!!Do you think its tacky to wear the same colour eye shadow as your outfit??
I wouldn't consider it tacky. It is overdone. Eyeshadow should accentuate your eyes not overshadow your face and matching it to your outfit is overshadowing your face and is not complimenting your eyes.


Go to a really expensive make up counter and ask for a makeover (IT IS FREE). And, you'll have fun and learn great ideas to make you beautiful.
That's so tacky, my eyemakeup caters to my eyes and skin tone- and I'm always complimented on my eye makeup :)





Whenever I see a person match their makeup to what they are wearing, unless it's like a costume, it makes me think they don't know how to put makeup on or they don't know what they are doing.
helllll nooooo! its a must lol i love doing that ... and im a makeup artist... but what they say the eyeshadow doesnt really matter what color it is it really depends on your eye color .... if you have blue eyes where-black pink purple if you have brown eyes try green or blue if you have green try bronze or gold or even brown..... sooooo i think its cute i do the same thing and who care if its not in style do what you think is cute and what you think fits you.. hope i helped a lil ...lol
well it is kind of old because women these days should know how to play up the color. instead of taking the boring route why dont you play up the eyes and nails to make the colors funky and yet stylish and colorful.


dont be afraid to show some color. its always important to.


try to break that habbit because new trends will always say to play up outfits with color!


hope i helped!
I don't think matching your eye shadow with the color of your outfit is tacky, but unlike some people who match their shoes, socks, shirt, purse, and then the bracelets and rings and then earrings, that is way too much of the same color and very much so TACKY !
i think its cute to match your eyeshadow with your outfit.


But thats just my opinion.





Keep your shadow a little bit lighter than your outfit, maybe delute it with a black or grey.








You also shouldnt care what others think.


IF YOU THINK IT LOOKS GOOD, then it looks good.


:)
i think its good you know. example you dont want a black dress with green eye shadow but if you do combine make it light colors lik green shirt and pants try pink :) but yes i like that idea but dont use dark colors.
no, i think if looks good when people match it. it looks BAD to me when it's mismatched! if you look in fashion magazines, you'll see that celebrities match their makeup all the time.
If you overdo it then yes. I try to match but as long as it goes with my skin tone. If it just looks ridiculous then I wipe it off and stick to light purples or soft browns.
very 70's. what do you do when you wear orange black or red? ick. your makeup color should match your skin tone and eye color. your socks and undies should match your shirts.
yes.





match your eyeshadow to your face. Green eyes - purples, plums, etc. Brown eyes - golds, greens, etc. Blue eyes - grays, pinks, etc.
no. i usually try to have my eyes somewhat match my clothes. but sometimes use eyshadow that is an opposite color to change things up.
I think it depends on the color of the clothes you are wearing. But overall, I don't think its a bad idea.
uhh duh no!!!


that's the whole point that they make different color eye shadow... so you can Mach it!!!
it look good(on most people). Any way BE YOUR OWN!!! dont think about if its old school,if it is than be';that cool old school style chick';OXOXOXOO
No. I like to do the same thing and I think it looks good. Just watch out for neon colors. It will then look 80's.
No its not tacky
Not at all.
I am 100% sure that I would never in a million years notice. I guess you are just looking for what women will think.
not tacky, but sort of classy
No just don't overdo it
it depends where you go.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans