Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have a unique brown colored eye what eye liner and eye shadow should i use?

Use dark brown eyeliner (black is too harsh).


And for eyeshadow, use golds, bronzes, dark browns, and deep purples.


:)I have a unique brown colored eye what eye liner and eye shadow should i use?
thnx soo much everyone else i took all the advice!!


:) %26lt;3 Report Abuse
I have a unique brown colored eye what eye liner and eye shadow should i use?
SILVERS and grays look amazing on brown eyes...they really make them stand out. (Purples and such are nice, too, but I could never bring myself to put purple on my eyes.) Silver and gray are very smoky!
Any kind of purple eye makeup will look good with brown eyes.





There's one brand that has all the tools and makeup you need for brown eyes, and you can find it at target, walmart, etc.





I forgot what it's called, but If I remember I'll update you.
brown


copper


greens


earthy colors.
maybe pretty deep purple for the liner%26amp; something with like golden flecks in it for the shadow,but still in the purple family.. i it think it would be very nice against that eye color..any how..you can buy..(at like walmart or target) make-up things for specific eye colors..they are nice too
Almay makes a beauty line specifically for your own eye color. I have brown eyes and bought the one for my eye color with a purple, and two shades of brown. In pictures, it looked really good. If I were you, I would go to your local drug store (i.e. Walgreens, CVS) and buy whichever one is for your eye color. It will look great and won't cost a ton of money. It also came with a darker purple eyeliner
  • Kelbro Corporation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans