Monday, June 21, 2010

Should i get black eye shadow or dark navy blue eyeshadow for a smoky eye look?

Mix them together if you want. I like using silver and black for the smoky look.Should i get black eye shadow or dark navy blue eyeshadow for a smoky eye look?
Black. I have never seen it on people. Now that i think of it, it would look totally look sexy, it would really bring out the eye. Get black eye shadow!! :)Should i get black eye shadow or dark navy blue eyeshadow for a smoky eye look?
depends on the occasion, if its a fancy dinner with strangers, sure! navy for a family dinner.
I'm sure your eyes look perfectly fine without make-up.
I personally like brown...it works really well. If I had to choose between navy blue and black though? I'd say navy blue because black is a little too dramatic...gothic even.
navy blue! its sexy yet..smoky eye..or what ever you want!
Black eye shadow. I wear black eyeshadow alot, and i am the FURTHEST thing away from gothic. Like the girl above i mix black and gray and wear black eyeliner. It gives a totally cute look.
Navy Blue...black is just too dark, it will wash out your face if you are white, otherwise you might just look to goth.
black.
Both do half the eye black and then navy blue. The effect makes it look likes it's fading to navy and the smoky look you're looking for.
Try both!! I like the navy idea.
I think the smokey eye effect is always a cool way to go
there is grey.. it won't be as dark as black..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans