Monday, June 21, 2010

I need to know what is the best eye shadow or eye make up for green eyes?

I just got green contacts and wondered whats the best eye make up look for them like what colors would bring them out and stuff ...... there alot different then my blue eyes but would like to know !!!I need to know what is the best eye shadow or eye make up for green eyes?
purple is a GREAT way to make green eyes stand out, i should know..i have natural green eyes and whenever i even wear purple clothing, people compliment my eyes. other than that, warm colors are nice too, like bronze and gold.








blues, silvers, and pinks wash green eyes out.I need to know what is the best eye shadow or eye make up for green eyes?
i personally LOVE really black make up, it makes my eyes stand out like crazy, purple is nice too. Report Abuse

depends on your outfit
Freakin purples and lilacs Mate!


Maybe some pinks...or go to the other end of colours, like...


Tinges of brown and golds. :)





And no, It does not depend on your outfit. Eyeshadow should never be really exaggerated. It should be subtle and it should just bring out the colour in your eyes. X.
You should try that Almay eye shadow that is specifically for green eyes. It's cheap and you can get it at CVS, Walgreen's, wherever. they have it for any shade of eyes.
I have green eyes and everyone always says purple but I don't really like purple. I use a lot of browns, coppers and recently bought some charcol color and I use that with heavy eyeliner and it makes the green color really pop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans